Saturday 25 April 2009

Buying Your First Pair of Ski Boots

Before You Buy Ski Boots


How about your experience with buying ski-boots???

Ski boots are the most important part of your skiing package.

The most important rule for buying that first pair of boots is go to a reputable ski shop, preferably a specialty store with experienced sales-people who are in the same time also a skiers. Either by reputation or, on the advice of friends who are familiar with your area ski shops, pick out one you feel comfortable dealing with. You want to trust their judgment as to the fit of the boots.

I have a lot experience with buying and recommending ski-boots… so my dear Readers if you have any question fill free to ask me. Follow my blog, post a comment and I will send you my answer ASAP.
Also let me know your details about skiing knowledge and what type of ski-boots you have and I will give you my advice and suggestion….



Not all boots are created equal. Some brands have wider widths, others are larger or smaller. Try your boots on with the socks that you will be wearing during skiing. Ski boots are designed to be snug, so, you don't want to try on boots with heavier socks than you will be wearing on the slopes.

Experts will need stiffer boots than beginners, because they respond more effectively to the movement of your legs. Try boots on later in the day because your feet tend to swell as the day progresses....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites